Five9 has announced that it is now accepting nominations for the 2021 Reimagine CX Awards.
The new awards programme recognizes organizations that are using Five9 solutions to lead customer experience transformation and change the role the contact centre plays in business transformation.
Nominations will remain open until 6 August, and winners will be announced at the Five9 CX Summit on 1 September.
“Every day, we see compelling and inspiring examples of how our customers are embracing innovation to improve the experience they deliver to their customers and their agents,” said Genefa Murphy, Five9 Chief Marketing Officer.
“We are excited to launch the Reimagine CX Awards to share their stories and celebrate their results and achievements.”
Five9 customers can submit nominations across the following categories:
- Increase Business Agility With Cloud recognizing organizations that are accelerating digital transformation by moving their contact centre from on-premise to the cloud
- Scale With AI recognizing organizations that are optimizing workforce performance with a connected customer journey across digital channels and AI-enabled self-and-assisted service
- Streamline With Automation, AI and Analytics for organizations making data-driven decisions to accelerate business by leveraging AI, automation or analytics, using business intelligence, and real-time reporting capabilities to gain efficiencies across their business
- Empower Agents and Deliver Results to recognize organizations that are equipping their contact centre agents and supervisors with best-in-class tools to enable them to work from anywhere through effective quality management, performance management, and gamification
- Community Excellence recognizing organizations that continuously demonstrate empathy toward their customers during service interactions; this award will be voted on by Five9 customers, partners, and employees
Customers are welcome to submit nominations across more than one category, and all entries will also automatically be considered for the Overall 2021 Reimagine CX Award.
This blog post has been re-published by kind permission of Five9 – View the original post
To find out more about Five9, visit their website.