Plantronics have announced the Blackwire 5200 Series and Blackwire 3200 Series.
With sleek, updated designs, professional-grade audio, and a range of product choices at varying price points, the new Blackwire headsets connect to laptops, PCs and smartphones for seamless communication.
“The Blackwire family has consistently delivered for our customers and remains one of our top-selling product lines,” said Gavin Sear, Manager, Global Product Marketing at Plantronics.
“The Blackwire 5200 Series and Blackwire 3200 Series step up the line’s adaptability for the next generation of in-office professionals by enabling them to easily connect to all their devices while enjoying all-day comfort and a high-quality audio experience.”
The Blackwire family of products are designed for people whose work demands that they are connected to their computer or smartphone with the flexibility to switch between devices without missing a beat.
Research shows office-based workers are often distracted by ambient noise and interruptions, and they need communications solutions to help them focus.
When professionals select the forward-looking industrial design, premium materials, and lava-red accents used throughout the headset and cords of the Blackwire 5200 Series and Blackwire 3200 Series they get a high-performance headset that assures they can hear and be heard in every conversation along with a new design that conveys competence and confidence to handle even the most critical conversation.
The Blackwire Series is designed to work with popular software applications such as Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Skype for Business, and Microsoft Teams across PCs, laptops and smartphones with a headphone jack.
Additional features and benefits of the next-generation Blackwire family include:
- Folding ear cushions and included carrying case for easy on-the-go storage
- Intuitive one-touch call answer/end, volume increase/decrease and mute controls
- Works across a range of devices supporting USB-A or USB-C and 3.5mm connections
- User-friendly audio prompts with language customisation and inline indicator lights alert the user to incoming calls, mute and volume status
- Wideband audio with noise-cancelling microphones for high-quality telephony audio
- Compatibility with Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional purchase, that enables IT teams to gain insight into every compatible Plantronics headset being used company-wide
- Dynamic EQ automatically adjusts audio settings between voice calls and music
Features exclusive to Blackwire 5200 Series include:
- Passive noise cancelling to mitigate nearby talking and other distracting noises for greater focus
- Dynamic mute alert, ensuring optimal productivity by sensing and alerting users via an in-ear whisper when they are trying to talk while muted
- SoundGuard Digital enabled by Plantronics Hub software provides additional advanced acoustic limiting protection preventing average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA
- A redesigned headband that was influenced by the Voyager Focus design.
For more information about features offered within Blackwire 5200 Series and Blackwire 3200 Series, visit: www.plantronics.com