About the Event
THE DATE: 18 – 19 SEPTEMBER, 2018
The Customer Service and Experience Summit Europe is a brand-focused meeting for customer support, customer experience and social customer care executives.
Join this only Pan-European meeting to discuss:
- Customer Experience: Align support across your departments, streamline service and create a customer-centric organisation
- New Technologies and Changes: How AI, chatbots can impact self-learning, response times and efficiencies
- Talent, Development and Training: Ensure your team is equipped with the right resources, skills and motivation to provide first contact resolution
- Social Customer Care: The rise of messenger, next-generation channels and advancing your social support offering
- Self-Serve: Provide a self-serve experience to reduce costs, empower customers and improve feedback
- Pan-European Networking: Join executives from multiple European brands for deeper insights, benchmarking and learnings.
- Customer Service & Experience Focused: Tired of conferences focusing on marketing customer experience and sales? This meeting is dedicated to customer support leaders who are looking to advance their customers’ experience through better service.
- Practical, Real-World Case Studies From Proven Brand Leaders: We know you’re here to learn. So we deliver case studies filled with next steps and ‘how tos’ from major brands
- Network With Senior Customer Service Executives From Huge Brands: Attendees who have joined our conferences include executives from Hilton, Estee Lauder, McDonald’s, Nestle, Comcast, Google and more. Over 70% of our attendees are guaranteed to work at ‘end user’ major brands. And over 60% of them are directors, or more senior.
- An Agenda Focused on the Future of Your Discipline: Rooted in six years’ experience, this conference nevertheless constantly looks forward. This year, we’ll take social media customer service delivery as a baseline, not a goal. What’s next on the horizon?
THE ORGANISERS: Incite Group
THE WEBLINK: http://events.incite-group.com/europecs/
Date and Time
Tuesday 18th September 2018