THE DATE: 5 December 2017
THE LOCATION: Blue Fin Venue, South Bank, London
THE DESCRIPTION: Next-generation intelligent assistance (IA) now promises to transform customer uptake of self-service. Early adopters have already succeeded in transitioning live assistance into AI-enabled engagement – anything between 15% and 50% of their inbound volumes depending on sector.
This dramatically changes the cost-to-serve model that most service organisations operate. And it also meets customer expectations for low effort, always on, personalised service.
But this is not just a customer service opportunity. Any sales, marketing or customer success workflow can have IA engagement woven in. It’s an upgraded capability across the customer lifecycle.
- Understanding the Intelligent Assistance market and its key vendors
- What is happening at a technology level to cause this step change
- Why Intelligent Assistants are a self-service game changer
- The use cases in Sales, Marketing & Service
- Brands with successful deployments and ROIs
- Design principles for successful customer uptake
The Cost: £595 – Early bird pricing and group discounts are available. Money back guarantee. Please enquire if you prefer an on-site version.
THE ORGANISERS: Brainfood Consulting