Sensee is delighted to announce that its LiveDesk Digital Workplace Creation Tool was named Remote Team Communication & Collaboration innovation of the year at the 2021 National Innovation Awards. The winners were announced at a virtual gala event on 11th May.
LiveDesks are user-customizable digital workplaces for communications and collaboration. They unify home and office workers on the same work mission, ensuring everyone is on the same page, by having access to the same information, knowledge, care and support, wherever they work from.
LiveDesks are easy to create and manage. Managers have a range of LiveDesk ‘pods’ at their disposal to build tailored workspaces best suited to their needs and work mission, including features such as:
- Intelligent Chat: enabling advisors to quickly get help from team members, subject-matter experts and virtual floorwalkers, tracking Q&A trends.
- Bulletins & Alerts: keeping advisors updated on major service issues, ensuring everyone is on the beat (and thereby removing reliance on email).
- Mood & Engagement Pulse: tracking engagement of users across home and office.
- Social Spaces: enabling private chat rooms for breaks and socializing for engagement.
- Digital Workplace Dashboards: tracking users’ frequency, complexity and trends of questions and knowledge needs to have clear capability flightpaths.
- Teams / Meet / Zoom Facilitation: helping users organize and manage sessions etc. with webcams, voice and screen-sharing.
LiveDesks are always-on but only open during work hours and when managers (key holders) are logged in. They effectively level the hybrid office operating field.
LiveDesk is part of Sensee Cloudworks, a technology ecosystem for hybrid workplaces that comprises unique and innovative homeworking solutions for remote recruitment & onboarding, resource scheduling, communications & collaboration, and security/compliance.
About the National Innovation Awards 2021
The theme for 2021 was ‘technology innovation that improves Work From Home capability, productivity and experience’.
The judges received over 300 submissions. Other 2021 Awards winners were: Noetica & Avoira, Intradiem, Blue Prism, NICE inContact and Medallia.
Jon Snow, Chairman of Directors Club United Kingdom and Convenor of Judges for the 2021 Awards, commented:
“Working from home or anywhere is the operational legacy of the COVID-19 pandemic. These 2021 awards set out to highlight the technology developers who are making the distributed workforce not only possible but high performing.
One reason the UK National Innovation Awards are respected so widely is the way they are judged. All our judges are senior business leaders from the organizations that would benefit from the technology innovations being judged. All categories are judged on the quality of the business outcomes that the innovations deliver.”
“We are a 100% WFH business and have been designing, creating and managing hybrid workplaces with our partners since our humble beginnings 17 years ago,” said Steve Mosser, CEO and CIO, Cloudworks.
“The last 12 months have been the most significant in our history. We’ve had the opportunity to work with many of the UK’s top private and public sector organizations, helping them understand and embrace the opportunities that homeworking can deliver.
The adoption of purpose-built technology solutions is absolutely key to work-from-home being established as a viable long-term option for employees and organizations. We are delighted that LiveDesk has been recognized by contact centre industry leaders at these Awards.”