About the Event
West invites you to attend a free one-day Masterclass on the Game-Plan for Making Omnichannel Customer Service Work, on 16 January 2019, in Dublin, Ireland.
Hosted by CX and AI Engagement Strategist Martin Hill-Wilson, this Masterclass is a “deep dive, immersive and interactive session” intended to equip you with the tools necessary for developing an effective game-plan.
- Why going digital is the wrong context for redesigning your contact strategy
- What you need to know as input into contact planning
- Understanding the omnichannel framework and its underlying principles
- Using this approach to rebalance voice-based live assistance with other modalities (text and video) and other service options (AI-driven self-service and proactive service)
- How to design a low-risk, design-test-optimise workflow that supports your omnichannel transformation
This invitation is open to senior leaders within your organisation that have specific responsibility for Customer Service, Channel Performance, Customer Experience, Contact Centre, Operations as well as Cloud Strategy and Digital Transformation, and is being offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Seats are limited, be sure to register now!
Date and Time
Wednesday 16th January 2019