THE DATE: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 – Wednesday, May 9, 2018 – 12:00 PM – 4:30 PM
THE LOCATION: InterContinental London Park Lane, One Hamilton Place Park Lane, London, W1J 7QY
THE DESCRIPTION: Opus Research, the firm that coined the term “Conversational Commerce”, is proud to announce the launch of a ground-breaking conference that tackles real-world opportunities and challenges of Intelligent Assistance and Intelligent Authentication.
Brands and enterprises are embracing Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Conversational Marketing, Continuous Authentication and Intelligent Assistance.
Conversational Commerce Conference London, being held at the InterContinental London Park Lane (8-9 May), brings it all together with featured case studies, use cases and interactive, topical panel discussions to help enterprises build technology strategies and trust between companies and individuals.
What you will learn at C3 London and the latest topics under investigation:
- Getting Started and Building a Business Plan for Intelligent Assistants
- Conversational Design Basics and Beyond
- Seamless Customer Experience Through “Fourth-Factor” Continuous Authentication
- Demystifying AI: Enterprise Strategies for Digital Self-Service
- Leveraging CX to Boost Brand Affinity
- GDPR’s Impact on Conversational Commerce
- Foundations of Conversational Marketing
THE ORGANISERS: Opus Research
THE WEBLINK: http://opusresearch.cvent.com/events/conversational-commerce-conference-london-2018