A lot has happened to the contact centre in the past 5 years – new channels, social media, web chat, contact centres moving back to the UK.
So what will the future look like in the next 5 or 6 years?
In this webinar we looked at what will drive customer service and the contact centre of the future.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- The Contact Centre of 2020 – Dr Nicola Millard, Customer Experience Futurologist, BT
- Technology Predictions – Mike Murphy, Interactive Intelligence
- Your tips
winning tip – (to be confirmed)
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Changing customer attitudes
- Generation Y and Generation M
- A new generation of metrics
- Web chat
- Video chat
- Wearable technology
- Top tips and predictions from the audience
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Interactive Intelligence.
Original Webinar date: September 2012