Over the last 20 years we’ve shared 381 videos with our audience.
Here are the top twenty videos, according to the viewing figures figures. Enjoy!
1. 15 Tips to Improve First Call Resolution in the Call Centre
A presentation by Jonty Pearce, Editor of Call Centre Helper, looking at 15 tips of how to improve first call resolution and improve call avoidance.
2. Workforce Management WFM and Shrinkage
A look at how shrinkage impacts the contact centre world. Interviews with a number of workforce management (WFM) experts.
3. 10 Ways to Reduce Average Handling Time (AHT) in the Contact Centre
We share some of our favourite ideas for how contact centres can reduce Average Handling Time (AHT).
Many of these ideas originate from his popular Call Centre Helper article: How to Safely Knock 20 Seconds Off Your Average Handling Time (AHT).
4. Call Centre Hints and Tips
We asked a range of contact centre managers for their call centre hints and tips.
5. Call Centre Metrics
A look at how British Gas are using metrics in their contact centre.
Looks at the use of KPIs in the call centre and in particular Net Promoter and Customer Effort Scores.
6. The Erlang C Formula
Call Centre Helper’s Editor Jonty Pearce explains the Erlang C Formula.
7. 5 Tips to Become the Best Call Centre Team Leader
We share some of our favourite ideas for becoming a great call centre team leader.
8. The Power of Words and Language
Sandra Thompson talks about the importance of being conscious about the words you say to the customer.
9. 5 Tips for Workforce Management WFM Technology
5 tips to get better use out of WFM technology in the call centre.
Presented by Jonty Pearce, Editor of Call Centre Helper.
10. What Algorithms Do Chatbots Use?
11. Reward and Recognition
Jonty Pearce interviews two call centre managers about how they provide reward and recognition for their employees.
12. What Is Speech Analytics?
13. 10 Experts Share Their Favourite Advice on… Call Centre Coaching (Part 1)
To watch part two, visit: 10 Experts Share Their Favourite Advice on… Call Centre Coaching (Part 2)
14. Examples of Tone of Voice in Action
You can see an example of the contrast between the warmer ‘language of love’ and sharp ‘nasal tone’ in this short video clip from Clinton Jordan.
15. North West Contact Centre Awards
Ai Claims won the Best Contact Centre of the Year (over 50 seats) in the NorthWest Contact Centre Awards.
Jonty Pearce interviews Juliette Brown and also Martin Stacey (one of the judges) to find out why.
Initiatives included setting up a talent academy, as well as individual briefings by the Chief Executive with all employees.
16. 10 Experts Share Their Favourite Advice on Quality Assurance (Part 1)
To watch part two, visit: 10 Experts Share Their Favourite Advice on Quality Assurance (Part 2)
17. 10 Experts Share Their Favourite Advice on… Call Centre Coaching (Part 2)
To catch up on part one, simply follow this link: 10 Experts Share Their Favourite Advice on… Call Centre Coaching (Part 1)
18. Beware of Watermelon Metrics
Sarah Morgan at Luceat Consulting explores the concept of Watermelon Metrics and why contact centres need to be mindful of the metrics they use.
19. What Is WFM?
20. What Is the Difference Between WFM, WFO and WEM?
We hope that you found each of these videos insightful. Stay tuned as we look to create even more in 2023. And remember to subscribe to our newsletter if you don’t want to miss out!
Viewing stats are taken from YouTube.